The Association for Integrative Psychology
The Association for Integrative Psychology, Inc was founded in 2005. The purpose of the Association for Integrative Psychology, Inc. is to promote awareness and acceptance of complementary, alternative, and integrative approaches to human behavior as viable ways to facilitate change.
Integrative Psychology is a branch of study and practice that seeks to unite traditional medicine, psychology, and other alternative and complementary approaches…
Association for Integrative Psychology, Inc.
The purpose of the Association for Integrative Psychology, Inc. (AIP) is to promote awareness and acceptance of complementary, alternative, and integrative approaches…
Affiliation & Certification Process
- Free referral service for Master Practitioners, Trainers, Integrative NLP Coaches, and Approved Institutes.
- Board certification from AIP in NLP, Mental and Emotional Release®, and Hypnosis/Hypnotherapy.
- Opportunity to participate in an interdisciplinary, international organization.
- Access to general liability insurance available for USA, Puerto Rico, and Canadian residents.
- Quarterly newsletter featuring industry-related articles, advice, and affiliate and organization recognition.
- Clinical Hypnotist/Hypnotherapist
- Practitioner of Hypnosis/Hypnotherapy, NLP, or Mental and Emotional Release®
- Master Practitioner of Hypnosis/Hypnotherapy, NLP, or Mental and Emotional Release®
- Trainer of Hypnosis/Hypnotherapy or NLP
- Trainer of Mental and Emotional Release® at the Practitioner Level
- Trainer of Mental and Emotional Release® at the Master Practitioner Level
- Master Trainer of NLP
- Affiliation is being an affiliate of AIP. Being an affiliate is being a member of an organization. Anyone who is interested in the objectives of AIP can become an affiliate of AIP. Cost of affiliation is $50.00 (US) and affiliation is awarded on an annual basis from the time of processing your payment.
- Certification is being awarded recognition for a completed, AIP approved training or for AIP verified training by other individuals/organizations. In order to receive AIP certification, an individual must be a current affiliate of AIP.
Get In Touch
At AIP, we strive to make your experience the best possible. Call us at 1-877-935-0247. We are happy to answer any questions you may have regarding certification. Our office is located in Las Vegas, NV. Hours of operation are from 4 am to 2 pm PT. Monday through Thursday, holidays excluded.